Fiscalwire know their users are concerned about privacy and your privacy is important to us. To protect better, your privacy we provide this notice to explain our online information practices in addition the choices you can make about the way your information is collected as well used. To make this notice on our homepage (fiscalwire.com) at and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
We may collect and process the following data from you:
- Information that you provide in order to access features of our website (the “Website”).
- Details of your use of the Website (counting, but not limited to, traffic data and location data) whether this is required for our own purposes or otherwise, and the resources that you access
- Any content that you submit to review sections, forums or any other publicly accessible area of the Website
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of your email or other correspondence
- We may collect information about your device counting, where available, your IP address, operating system, and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- If you are providing us with personal information about any other person, you confirm that you have obtained his or her consent and made him or her aware of this policy before providing the information to us.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, it won’t affect the user’s experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act:
Changes to this Privacy Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.